Personal Data Processed
The following personal information is fetched from the Identity Provider (IdP) services of your home organisation when you log in to the service:
- email address
- unique ID to identify the user
Purpose of the Pocessing of Personal Data
The CLARIN-IS service processes personal data and log files for:
- user authentication
- user identification
- automated generation of email required for use of the service: password reset, problem reports, etc.
- monitoring the load and capacity of the underlying server and the network
- working out technical problems and investigating abuse of the service
- utilization statistics and further development of the service
Third parties to whom personal data is disclosed
The personal data are not disclosed to anyone outside of the CLARIN-IS development team.
Data Protection Code of Conduct
Your personal data will be protected according to the Code of Conduct for Service Providers, a common standard for the research and higher education sector to protect your privacy.